Distressed Property Management
The CK Atlantis team has experience in operating distressed and underperforming hotels. The extensive hotel operations experience ensures that short-term stabilization measures are identified and implemented effectively. The result is immediate improvement in profitability without jeopardizing the mid to long-term viability of the business.
CK has worked on hotels in receivership. It has repositioned distressed properties ensuring adequate cash flow through the receivership process. At One King West Hotel & Residence (originally named The Suites at 1 King West), under CK’s stewardship, the hotel assets fetched a significant premium after the operation was stabilized and profits were improved. One year after CK took charge.
Our distressed property management services include:
- Situational analysis and opportunity assessment
- Repositioning and stabilization of hotel operations
- Identification of revenue and cost cutting opportunities
- Determination of cash flow requirements
- Preparation of initial budgets
- Experience in labour negotiations through the difficult times